While the Polaris is known for their astounding off-road vehicle, on the off chance that you need an ATV to exceed expectations in the most profound mud, it will take a specialized machine similar to the 2019 Polaris Sportsman XP 1000 High Lifter Edition.
In view of the standard Sportsman XP 1000, the High Lifter Edition includes various changes and increment to make it a mighty mud machine. Polaris admirably banded together with High Lifter items, specialists in turning ATVs in mud machines for more than two decades, to help build up the High Lifter Editions.
Polaris apparently assembled the machine around the mud and the bigger tires. It has the equivalent 852cc, parallel-twin, ProStar motor as the standard Sportsman edition, putting out 85hp as tuned for the High Lifter Edition.
The air circulation system and belt boxes are intended to be watertight. Airbox and clutch, in addition to the grip exhaust vent, are situated up by the handlebars helping keep water out. Notwithstanding an as of now moderately water-safe electrical framework, the fixed breaker enclose has been mounted in front of the radiator for simpler adjusting process.
The Sportsman XP 1000 High Lifter Edition conveys huge payload and towing ability to handle the greatest need and accomplish more in fewer treks. Monstrous 1,500 lb. of towing limit. 575 lb. payload limit. Steel strengthened utility rack framework with 360 lb. limit.
Polaris has also embedded the superior suspension and handling, in addition to the added capacity to handle the mud. Stiffer springs are also doing its part to keep up 11.5 in. of ground clearance.
Factory-installed 29.5 in. High Lifter Outlaw 2 Tires. Legendary Rolled Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with 10.25 in. of wheel travel to keep you planted on all four tires in light turns and smooth out the toughest terrain. Engine Braking System (EBS) with Active Descent Control (ADC).
- Factory-installed 29.5" High Lifter Outlaw 2 Tires
- Custom Aluminum Wheels
- Shielded Clutch and Engine Intake Ducting
- Rack-Mounted Radiator with Industry-Exclusive Inverted Dual Fans
- High-Mounted Front and Rear Bumpers
- 3,500 lb. Polaris HD Winch with Integrated Tow Hooks
- Industry-First Centered Handlebar-Mounted Mud Bar
- Stiffer Springs for High Ground Clearance
- High and Low Mud Specific Transmission with Lower Gearing
- Sealed Single Beam Headlights
- Sealed Key Switch
- Engine Type: ProStar SOHC 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder
- Cylinders-Displacement: 2 / 952cc
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H Geared Down; Shaft Drive
- Horsepower: 85 HP
- Suspension & Handling
- Front Suspension: High Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm 7.4 in (18.8 cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension: High Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm, Rolled IRS, 6.7 in (17 cm) Travel
- Payload & Towing
- Payload Capacity: 290 lb (132 kg)
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride, 2 Gal (8 L) Rear Storage