Trek has released an electric bicycle that intends to enhance the manner in which individuals get around in urban communities around the globe. Bid a fond farewell to extra expenses of car influxes. The all-new Super Commuter+ 7 is a sleek, powerful e-bicycle that worked to streamline monotonous routine.
Super Commuter+ 7 is the latest innovation that departs from electric bicycles of the past, and it draws from 40+ long periods of experience building bikes, 15 years of e-bicycle development, and proceeding cooperation with Bosch, the pioneers in e-bicycle innovation.
Like all Trek e-bicycles, Super Commuter+ 7 utilizes pedal-help innovation that supports a rider’s capacity and expands speed and separation. It’s outfitted with a 250-watt Bosch Performance engine that helps you sustain speeds of over 30 km/h, a long-life 500Wh Bosch Power-pack battery, and an elegant Bosch Purion controller.
The bicycle’s battery is incorporated into the down cylinder for a smooth, consistent look. The bicycle likewise has a coordinated Super Nova Mini-2 lighting framework, with amazing front and back lights that convey remarkable in every minute of the day and night. The lighting framework charges off the battery, disposing of the need to charge lights independently.
With a maximum assist of 32 km/h, Super Commuter+ 7 makes covering long trek in speed and solace a reality. Supplanting one’s vehicle with a bicycle is a genuine probability for more individuals around the globe. Super Commuter+ 7 is accessible promptly in sizes 45, 50, 55 and 60 cm through Trek’s web system of retail for $3,899.99.
- Frame: High-performance hydroformed e-bike frame w/integrated battery and Motor Armor
- Fork: Rigid carbon w/15mm thru axle
- Front hub: Bontrager sealed bearing, 15mm alloy axle
- Rear hub: Bontrager sealed cartridge bearing rear hub
- Rims: Alex Volar alloy, 27.5˝, 32h
- Tires: Schwalbe Super Moto-X w/GreenGuard puncture protection, 650Bx2.40
- Shifters: Shimano Deore M6000, 10 speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Deore M6000, Shadow Plus
- Crank: Miranda Delta, 18T w/chainguard
- Cassette: Shimano HG500, 11-42, 10-speed
- Chain: KMC X10E
- Pedals: Wellgo track-style alloy
- Saddle: Bontrager H1
- Seatpost: Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, 8mm offset
- Handlebar: Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise
- Grips: Bontrager Satellite Elite, lock-on, ergonomic
- Stem: Bontrager Elite Blendr, w/mount for Supernova light
- Headset: Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brakeset: Shimano M315, hydraulic disc
- Battery: Bosch PowerPack 500Wh, integrated into the frame
- Controller: Bosch Purion
- Motor: Bosch Performance Line, 250 watts, 63Nm, 20 mph
- Front light: Supernova Mini 2, 205-lumen w/daytime running light
- Rear light: Supernova E3 rear light, LED
- Extras: 2A Bosch Charger
- Weight: This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 136 kg