Late last year, Huawei officially launched their smartwatch called Huawei Watch GT. But only at the beginning of this year, their smartwatch products can be enjoyed by the public. From the first impression, this smartwatch has a design that is perfect for all urban activities.
There are two types of smartwatch that have been prepared by Huawei, namely Classic and Sport. The difference between the two is in the design language and of course, the price where the sporty one will have a cheaper price tag than the classic series which is priced at $ 209.95.
For the classic series of Huawei GT, the users will be getting a synthetic leather strap and metal body. While the sports series will use a rubber strap that looks more sporty. To support daily activities, Watch GT also has a GPS feature.
This smartwatch utilizes a 1.39-inch OLED screen with a resolution of 454 x 454 pixels. The screen will also be coated with diamond-like carbon and a ceramic bezel that has the impression of luxury. For those of you who like sports, Watch GT also has a heart rate sensor.
One important thing, this smartwatch also has the ability to hold water up to 50 meters. Huawei also claims that the Watch GT has a battery life of up to 2 weeks. Other features such as a stopwatch, timer, weather indicator, and even a compass are also available.
Huawei uses their own OS, Lite OS, for this smartwatch. Bluetooth and NFC are also provided to support accessibility with other devices. Huawei Watch GT can connect with Android devices version 4.4 and after the update will be able to connect with iOS.
- Length X Width X Height: 46.5 Mm X 46.5 Mm X 10.6 Mm
- Wrist Coverage Range 14 ~ 21 Cm
- Weight: Approximately 46 G (Without The Strap)
- GPS: Supported
- Watch Case
- Color: Black Stainless Steel, Stainless Steel
- Material: Metal + Plastic + Ceramic
- Watch Strap: Graphite Black Silicone Strap, Saddle Brown Leather Silicone Strap, Glacier Gray Silicone Strap, Fluorescent Green Silicone Strap
- Size: 1.39 Inch AMOLED Color Screen
- Resolution: 454 X 454, Ppi 326
- The AMOLED Touchscreen Supports Slide And Touch Gestures.
- Memory: Internal Rom 128 Mb, Internal Ram 16 Mb
- Wi-Fi: Not Supported
- Bluetooth: Bt4.2, Ble
- Accelerometer Sensor
- Gyroscope Sensor
- Magnetometer Sensor
- Optical Heart Rate Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- Barometer Sensor
- Charging Time: ≤ 2 Hours (Under 25 °C Ambient Temperatures)
- Physical Buttons: Power Button, Function Button
- System Requirements
- Android 4.4 Or Later
- Ios 9.0 Or Later
- Battery Life: 14 Days For Typical Use. (The Typical Usage Scenarios Are Decided Based On The User Habits. The Specific Battery Life Depends On The User Habits And Usage Frequency.)
- Charger Voltage And Current Requirements: 5v 0.5a/1a/1.5a/2a
- Charging Port: Magnetic Charging Thimble
- Water Resistance: 5 Atm Water-Resistant
- In The Box
- Watch X 1
- Charging Cradle X 1
- Charging Cable X 1
- User Guide X 1