For many people, ANICORN is probably a foreign-sounding brand, but it is certainly for timepiece collectors. The company, which recently released a limited edition watch together with NASA, is one of the big players in the market for the high-end watch section.
This Hong Kong-based company not only presents a special aesthetic form of each of their products but also unique innovations that are more or less the main attraction for their products. The latest from ANICORN is an update of the 000 series which is their first product from their lots of cool watches lineup.
The Series 000 Watch takes on careful consideration toward structure, typeface, and component. The creative timepiece includes a one of a kind concentric plate framework rather than hands, opening up 33% of the face without relinquishing neatness.
The hour, minute, and second markers are silkscreened underneath the anti-reflective Sapphire crystal in the Swiss font Numeral by Dinamos. Eco-friendly as well as thoughtful, the wristwatch ticks with an automatic Japanese movement that requires no battery.
The structure is tough too, being furnished with tempered steel equipment, fixed in dark PVD covering, and united with a dark and tan tradable authentic leather lash. The company put on a price tag of $328 for the Series 000 watches which is not pricey at all.
- Movement: Miyota 8215 automatic movement
- Vibration frequency: 21600 per hour, 21 Jewels automatic movement
- Accuracy: -20~+40 seconds/day*
- Posture difference: Under 50 seconds/day
- Running Time: More than 40 hours (after full wind)
- Function: Hours, minutes, seconds
- Housing: 316L Stainless steel, Ø1.62 in (42mm), height 0.39in (10mm), back & screws, PvD black plating.
- Glass: Sapphire crystal + Anti-reflection Coating
- Water-Resistance: 50 meters (5ATM)
- Interchangeable Strap: Black genuine leather + PVD black 316L stainless steel buckle