Commending the 10,000th car, Hennesey set up a definitive Heritage Edition Mustang is well over the normal as it has been moved up to convey a huge 808 pull at 7,200 rpm and a mountain-moving 677 pound-feet of torque at 4,500 rpm.
The Hennessey Heritage Edition Mustang includes more power and retro style to Ford’s evergreen muscle car. It’s taking its inspiration from Ford’s own GT ’67 Heritage Edition and, similar to that supercar, the Mustang wears a similar red-and-white uniform and No. 1 as the Ford GT40 that won the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1967.
It’s Powerful Like Real Powerful
The additional punch given by the 5.0-liter V8 motor empowers the amped-up ‘Stang to hit 60 mph (96 kph) from a stop in a negligible 3.3 seconds and finish the quarter mile in 10.7 seconds at 132 mph. Level out, the intensely altered Ford roadster will achieve the top speed of in excess of 200 mph.
To flavor things up moreover, Hennessey will toss in some carbon fiber body parts and a hardened steel deplete framework, while Brembo brakes for the two axles can be had at an extra cost for predominant ceasing power.
Each of the 19 cars planned for production will undergo up to 200 test miles (322 kilometers) to make sure everything will work as advertised, while a 3-year / 36,000-mile (57,936-kilometer) warranty will be part of the deal.
Special Edition Cars for Special Clients
The Heritage Edition Mustang sits somewhat nearer to the ground by bringing down the suspension. The wheels are 20-inch manufactured bits of Hennessey’s own outline, and they come enclosed by Michelin Pilot Sports Cup 2 tires. Brembo brakes help monitor the Mustang’s colossal power.
Hennessey will manufacture only 19 Heritage Edition Mustangs, valued from $89,950. Every car will get a serial-numbered dashboard and motor plaques, a letter of genuineness, and an individual letter of appreciation from Hennessey originator and CEO John Hennessey.
- 808 bhp @ 7,200 rpm
- 677 lb-ft torque @ 4,500 rpm
- 0-60 mph: 3.3 sec.
- 1/4 mile: < 10.7 sec. @ 132 MPH
- Top speed: 200+ mph
- 2019 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
- 3.0 Liter Supercharger System
- Air to water intercooler system
- Upgraded Fuel Injectors & Fuel Pump
- High-flow Air Induction System
- Chassis dyno calibration
- Special Exterior Graphics Package
- CarbonAero Front Carbon Fiber Splitter
- CarbonAero Carbon Fiber Side Sills
- CarbonAero Rear Spoiler with Gurney Lip
- Catback Stainless Steel Exhaust System
- 20 Inch Alloy Wheels
- Michelin Pilot Sports Cup2 Tires
- Lowered Suspension System
- Hennessey Embroidered Headrests
- Serial Numbered Dash Plaque & Engine Plaque – 1 of 19
- 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Warranty