Founded in 2006, Velo Orange is an importer of elegant bicycle parts and accessories that have been produced in Europe, Japan, and the United Kingdom. Due to the consumer needs that are increasing, the product availability is sometimes empty or got a very expensive tag.
In order to overcome this challenge, Velo Orange decided to recreate and improve the production line with more modern techniques, materials, and manufacturing, and the result was The New Velo Orange Small Wheeler.
In one glance, this bike looks more like the type of vintage bike that mold with a modern-ish vibe. But worry not because this bike also includes a luxury bike that is suitable to be a companion on a journey in the bustle of today’s modern generation.
It does look amusing for some but it rides totally like a typical bicycle. The company deliberately changed the geometry to get a totally ordinary riding bicycle with no dramatization.
Scaled down velos and collapsing bicycles can ride strangely. They are frequently very skittish, utilize super flexy tubing, have plenty of restrictive parts, or practically no housing for racks, not to mention bumpers.
In addition, because the Small Wheeler is still in the prototype stage, prospective users can choose some of the products they want to put one and changes in additional details such as frameset, braking system, etc.
But if you order through the website online and do not change anything in the components of your order bike, then you will be able to get a longer warranty time if there is damage later on.
Regardless of whether you’re a regular worker that usually use a bike to go to your workplace, loft inhabitant, multi-modular suburbanite, or simply appreciate a fun N+1 bicycle, the Small Wheeler will fit splendidly into your heart.
- 4130 double butted Chromoly frame and fork that accepts fenders and rack
- Unicrown fork with accommodations for fenders, Randonneur Rack, and even a Mojave Cage or a bike packing-style cage
- Seattube, downtube, and under-downtube bottle cage mounts.
- 406 Bead Seat Diameter wheel size.
- Clearance for 2.3″ tires with fenders.
- Sliding, 135mm QR dropouts for geared, single speed, or internally geared hubs
- Disc brake mounts 160mm rotors.
- Full length, external cable routing
- 1 1/8″ threadless steerer
- 27.2mm Seatpost.