The National Aeronautics and Space Administration, better known as NASA, is an independent United States agency engaged in aerospace and aeronautical fields. NASA itself was founded during the reign of President Dwight D. Eisenhower 60 years ago, precisely on July 29, 1958.
To commemorate its 60th birthday, NASA collaborated with a watch brand to present a special collaboration. NASA is working with the Hong Kong watchmaker Anicorn to release a limited edition watch. Like the celebrated figures, this watch will be released on a limited basis, which is only 60 units.
The timepiece has a unique metal plate in its design. In addition, this clock is made with a ceramic coating from Cerakote and a watch strap made of white textile with an embroidered NASA logo.
There are also guaranteed metal plates and GPS coordinates from the Kennedy Space Center in Florida. This watch is sold exclusively at the Unicorn website on October 18.
- Movement: Miyota 9015 automatic movement
- Vibration frequency: 28800 per hour, 24 Jewels automatic movement
- Running Time: More than 42 hours (after fully wind)
- Housing: 316L Stainless steel, Ø 1.62 in (42mm), height 0.5in (12.5mm), back & screws, Cerakote Ceramic Coating, Transparent Caseback
- Glass: Convex hard Plexiglass + Sapphire Coating + Anti-reflection Coating
- Water resistance: 50 meters (5ATM).
- Strap: White textile straps (with embroidery NASA worm logo + GPS coordinates of the Kennedy Space Center in Florida), One size fits all.
ANICORN × NASA Automatic Watches - LIMITED EDITION