Fashion is evolving but one thing for sure is that the existence of a watch as the complementary accessories is undeniable. Oris took a big chunk of interest with their watches but the Oris Big Crown lineup is the signature one for the watchmaker.
As the world’s first automatic mechanical watch, Oris built their lineup with pure timepieces, tactical fabric straps and radially knurled bezels to stylish folders like seat belts.
The latest product called Oris Big Crown Propilot Altimeter is that watch that can be used for heights of up to 15,000 feet and is able to shine anywhere from the flatland to the mountains. As a functional watch, it does not necessarily reduce its style which gives a cool impression to anyone who wears it.
Just like other mechanical or electronic altimeters, this timepiece needs to be calibrated regularly because of the changes in air pressure, altitude and weather can provide incorrect information. In order to set it up, the 4:00 crown can be open and pull out, then the altimeter needle is placed at a known barometric height or pressure.
This sophisticated watch has just the right weight for our hand. Not to mention the size that looks just right. The case that is not too large can also provide comfort for while wearing it. The wrist strap can be adjusted easily, including when you want to wear it for traveling.
The Oris Big Crown Propilot Altimeter has an attractive appearance with fairly large size. The production of this timepiece is inspired by white flight on black markers and hands.
The altimeter scale looks chic and masculine which makes this watch is suitable for those who have a lot of activity on their day and go on an adventure on the weekend.
At the end of the day, the watch is the perfect companion for an adventure is because of its accuracy. The information provided through the Oris Big Crown Propilot Altimeter is guaranteed to be accurate, both maps, elevations, road markers, and other information.
- Reference: 01 733 7705 4134-Set 5 23 14fc
- Case: Oris Big Crown Propilot, 47.00 Mm, 1.85 Inches, Stainless Steel
- Material: Multi-Piece Stainless Steel Case
- Size: 47.00 Mm, 1.85 Inches
- Top Glass: Sapphire, Domed On Both Sides, Double-Sided Anti-Reflective Coating
- Case Back: Stainless Steel, Special Engravings, Screwed
- Operating Devices: Stainless Steel Screw-In Security Crown
- Water Resistance: 10 Bar
- Interhorn Width: 23 Mm
- Movement: Automatic Winding Date
- Number: Oris 733, Base Sw 200-1
- Dimensions: Ø 25.60 Mm, 11 1/2’’’
- Functions: Centre Hands For Hours, Minutes And Seconds, Date Window, Instantaneous Date, Date Corrector, Fine Timing Device And Stop-Second
- Winding: Automatic Winding, Bi-Directionally Rotating Red Rotor
- Power-Reserve: 38 Hrs
- Vibrations: 28’800 A/H, 4 Hz
- Jewels: 26
- Dial: Black
- Material: Black Dial
- Luminous Material: Numerals And Hands Superluminova Bg W9
- Strap: Textile