Fulla is an additional audio device that can be used for various gadgets. Ranging from computers, laptops, to smartphones and tablets. Just connect Fulla using a USB cable, then attach the phone to Fulla and you are ready to listen to high-quality music.
Fulla can create a clear sound that is a decent hop from what your PC’s soundcard can do. That is on the grounds that the Fulla is a mix DAC and speaker. It not only converts your digital audio files to audible signals, but it also amplifies them and sharpens them.
Alongside the DAC and Amp capacities, it additionally can be used as a simple line flag and can likewise be utilized as a Preamplifier, by means of the variable yield. All that, in a gadget that is USB Powered can be utilized without chasing for an electric outlet.
The silver metallic structure and the bent, square-shaped lodging will be right away commonplace to anyone who is a devotee of Schiit audio items. The highest point of the lodging is made of smooth finished metal, with eight ventilation openings and smooth volume handle.
On the base are three solid elastic feet. Everything about the design shouts strong, strong, solid. That, as well as the shading plan and the dinky size, make it looks just right by a PC or tablet
Besides being multifunctional, Fulla also only consumes 0.8W of power. In addition, Fulla is also very light to carry anywhere because it only weighs 255 grams. This device also has small dimensions with 3.5 x 2.5 x 1,375 inches. Fulla is currently priced at $ 99 with a 2-year warranty.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20Khz, -0.1db, 2Hz-200KHz, -3dB
- Maximum Power, 16 Ohms: 550mW
- Maximum Power, 32 ohms: 360mW
- Maximum Power, 50 ohms: 230mW
- Maximum Power, 300 ohms: 40mW
- THD: <0.008%, 20Hz-20KHz, at 1V RMS
- IMD: <0.008%, CCIR
- SNR: >102db, A-weighted, referenced to 1V RMS
- Crosstalk: >-70dB, 20Hz-20KHz
- Output Impedance (headphones): 0.5 ohms
- Output Impedance (line outs): 75 ohms
- Input Impedance (front 1/8″ jack): 10k ohms
- Gain: 1.7 (4.6db)
- USB Receiver: C-Media CM6631A
- DAC: AKM AK4490 with TI OPA1662-based filter stage
- Sample Rates and Bit Depths: 16/44.1 to 24/96 supported without drivers on Windows, Mac, Linux, Android (UAC 1 device)
- Output Stage: TI LMH6643 x 2 (1 per channel)
- Power Supply: Via USB, with +/- 5V rails via a high-current dual-polarity switching regulator, with inductor filtering and local regulation
- Power Consumption: 0.8W typical
- Size: 3.5 x 2.5 x 1.375” (including knob)
- Weight: 9 oz