Ponting Black is a limited edition watch issued by Farer. Ponting Black can display 2 different times simultaneously. At night, the needle and number of the watch will light up, so that the owner will still see the time clearly.
Sprinkles of shading intersperse the all-dark look with blue-hued hands, a flame motor red GMT hand and a kelly green second-hand tip. The Ponting Black running on an ETA 2893-2 movement and highlights a power save of 42 hours, with a domed sapphire stone, and 100 meters of water obstruction. Furthermore, it's exceptionally slight, at simply 10mm.
Farer Ponting Black will only be produced for 100 units throughout the world so for sure it's gonna be a limited edition series. Potential buyers can order directly from the official website and can choose the number printed on the clock, starting from numbers 1 to 100. Ponting Black also provides two types of strap, namely black leather and black barenia strap.
Farer as the watchmaker company provides a warranty for 5 years. As well as a guarantee of return of goods for 30 days if the watch has a physical defect. The limited edition Farer Ponting Black can be ordered at a price of $1,412.
- Case: 39.5mm Diameter, 10mm Depth, Serial Numbered
- Material: 316l High-Grade Stainless Steel Black DLC
- Finish: Polished Case And Rim, Brushed Lug Tops
- Dial: Matte Carbon Grey, Two-Tone Super Luminova Numerals, Inner Numerals, And Markers Outlined In Fine Black, Split Tone Outer Second Track, Matching Tone Date Window
- Hands: Steel Blue Vintage Curved Hour And Minutes Hands With Mint Super-Luminova Inﬁll, English Green Second Hand Tip With Short Engine Red Gmt Hand With Off-White Super-Luminova Inﬁll
- Crown: Solid Bronze Tapered Crown Featuring Embossed Farer 'A' Finished In Black DLC
- Glass: Anti-Reﬂective Boxed Cased Sapphire Crystal Domed Glass, Exhibition Glass On Rear
- Strap: Barenia Bridle Leather, 316l Stainless Steel Black DLC Buckle Fastening
- Lug: 20mm
- Water Resistant: 10atm
- Movement: Swiss Made Eta 2893-2 ‘Top Grade’ Movement
- Precision: Adjusted In Five Positions With Omegametric Timing For Chronometers, Average Rate Of +/-8 Seconds/Day
- Functions: Hours, Minutes, Sweep Second, 24hr. Stop Second Device For Precision Time Setting. Date, Corrector
- Regulator System: Etachron And Regulator Corrector
- Jewels: 21
- Winding: Self-Winding Mechanism With Ball Bearing
- Power Reserve: Approximately 42 Hours
Farer Ponting Black